Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A piece of Me

Back from high school, people that know me since I was a kid they will never believe what I have turn to today. A girl with a boy personality that always wanted to show her strength in all kind of sport have turn to a swan which is become to a Makeup Artist yet a part time Model. I never expect this would be happened in my life but I believe in myself that one day I will be a true girl yet a woman. No matter what would I be the feeling be a boy will always be in me because that’s who I am. Active in all extreme sport will always be my passion. Now I have grow up so I like to maintain as two personality in me, when chills with friends I like to be simple like a boy but depend on occasion I will dress up nicely sadly only lucky people get to see it in live hehe. FYI I can change to any character I want since I’m a Makeup Artist LOL.When come to works let it be secret but u can see through the pictures that I will post up. What kind of person of am I? You will know sooner later~
                                                                
                                A boy ~ Girls wished I could be a real boy

A girl ~ When mans start to fall